Find a Freetrade referral code here
The Freetrade refer-a-friend offer gets you: A free share worth up to £200.
The Freetrade Referral Offer
This refer-a-friend offer is all yours when you join Freetrade today:
By using this link, Freetrade might share your name or username with the link owner and vice versa.
Already a customer?
DISCLAIMER: You shouldn't join a company just for its referral incentives. You may end up with bills you can't afford, for a product/service you don't actually want or need.
What are the terms of this offer?
- Freetrade's Free Share referral program is valid for existing qualifying customers, who have successfully completed a referral.
- A referral can't be given to an existing or previous Freetrade customer.
- A stock is only awarded if the referred customer has onboarded, funded their account and used your referral pass to sign up (i.e. not just downloading the app directly).
- The recipient must fund within 30 days of receiving the referral otherwise the award lapses. For a customer to be eligible for a free share you must have already invested and completed a W-8BEN declaration.
- The free shares will range in value up to £200 per share (at the time of their award). The probability is weighted so more expensive shares will be rarer - good luck!
- If you sell your free share, you cannot withdraw the cash proceeds for 30 days from the date it was awarded.
- Employees and contractors of Freetrade are not eligible for this offer.
- The offer is only available where the referred customer is eligible and accepted as a Freetrade customer. This applies to UK tax residents only, and unfortunately excludes US nationals or dual US nationals who reside in the UK. They reserve the right to refuse to onboard an applicant customer.
- Neither receiving a share through this program nor any mentions of particular securities in their communications as part of this referral program represents a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any particular security.
- Receiving a free share may have tax implications for the recipient; Freetrade does not take any responsibility for tax related to this share award.
- It's in their full discretion to withdraw, remove or vary the free share offer at any time for any customer.
- Each referee is only eligible for one free share.
- The free share is one stock selected randomly when the referral criteria is met, from the stocks selected for this program. The probability is weighted so more expensive shares will be rarer.
- Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice.
The Freetrade refer-a-friend offer terms and conditions may have updated since this page was last updated and take precedence over what is published on oyal. Please check the Freetrade website for the latest terms, https://freetrade.io/free-share. Details correct as of 19th May 2021.